File Uploader 184.108.40.206Noel DANJOU – 0.9MB – Shareware –
out of 5 votes
Support BreakPoint uploader, Don't worry about unreliable or slow connections. If an upload fails before completion, it is resumed from the point of failure so time and bandwidth are never wasted.
HTTP File Upload Component with a user-friendly and easy-to-use uploading interface.
You overcome the limitations of traditional form-based uploading.
1. Upload data use the standard HTTP format, support batch file upload.
2. Support BreakPoint uploader, Automatic BreakPoint uploader if an upload fails before completion, it is resumed from the point of failure so time and bandwidth are never wasted.
3. Control the pack size automatically accordding to the condition of network, avoid the bindwidth throttling.
4. Ability to specify a limitation for the total upload size, uploaded files count, single file size, and filters for the file types before an upload begins.
5. Ability to attach additional forms to the uploading data(input, select, and textarea fields).
6. A progress bar which indicates accurate information about the upload process.
8. Drag-and-drop support.Ability to add files by shortcut key Ctl+C Ctl+V
9. With File uploader,file transfer sizes can reach 5 GB with minimal server resources
10. You can set the save path dynamic in server side. Support network shares path. Ability to specify user, so can increase the safety
11. Support various proxy(HTTP, Socket4, Socket5 and so on)
12. Memory friendly even for huge number of uploaded files.
13. File Uploader is a smart component which developed in ATL/WTL, it independent of MFC library. The size of CAB only 123Kb, compress more small.
14. Ability to redirects a browser to another page upon completion of an upload
File Uploader is a Shareware software in the category Internet developed by Noel DANJOU.
It was checked for updates 1,005 times by the users of our client application UpdateStar during the last month.
The latest version of File Uploader is 220.127.116.11, released on 02/18/2008. It was initially added to our database on 08/24/2007.
File Uploader runs on the following operating systems: Windows. The download file has a size of 0.9MB.
Users of File Uploader gave it a rating of 2 out of 5 stars.
Write a review for File Uploader!